Significant changes to accounting reporting by the Australian Accounting Standards Board and the External Reporting Board, mean awareness and action is critical.
You, your finance team and board members are invited to join William Buck at an exclusive seminar for senior finance professionals.
William Buck’s Senior Manager – Network Risk, Cate Pozzi, will outline the latest changes in revenue accounting, lease accounting and accounting for income for NFPs, whilst also providing an update on potential developments affecting your organisation.
Specifically this update will provide insights into
- Key issues of AASB 15 and AASB 9
- Principles and issues of AASB 16
- AASB 1058 and AASB 16 in NFPs
- Uncertainty over income tax treatments
- ASIC areas of focus for June 19
- Updates on current/future developments
- Australian Financial Reporting Framework
- ACNC update
- ASX Corporate Governance
- How to move from SPFS to GPFS
Don’t miss this important update, numbers are limited.
Date: Wednesday 8th May 2019
Time: 5:30pm – 7:30pm
Venue: William Buck Level 6, 211 Victoria Square, Adelaide SA 5000